Aw, poor Jon Snow. Not only does he know nothing, but now he’s being publicly told to see the T.A., and the professor spelled his name wrong. Poor bastard can’t catch a break. (This moment of epic fantasy meeting academic reality is brought to you by Lincoln Michel, coeditor of Gigantic Worlds.)
Unlike Mr. Snow, Morning Roundup knows many things! For instance, it knows the Godzilla is HUGE, that BioShock is coming back, and that Matt Smith is one of the finest Time Lords in the universe. Read on!
- Bryan Singer talks about Days of Future Past! Can’t it just be out already?
- Godzilla will be even larger than you would expect, if this poster is any indication.
- The Mary Sue takes a look at the many Marvels and their various styles.
- BioShock will continue! Our short national nightmare is over?
- Vin Diesel’s mastery of social media manipulation should make him enough cash for another twelve Riddick movies...
- Watch this heartmelting video that Matt Smith made for a sick fan, but be warned, your heart will most likely literally melt.
- We want everything in LEGO form!
- Here! Here are kittens reenacting The Little Mermaid. It’s already been a long day. You deserve this.