OK, we think it’s safe to say that everyone—even Katee Sackhoff herself—wants this to happen. Maybe we could have a summer where we get to see a Capt. Marvel movie one weekend, and a Wonder Woman solo film the next? That’s the summer of our air-conditioned, butter-smeared dreams...
But currently, in this endless Not Summer, Morning Roundup is delighted to bring you news of The LEGO Movie, the Sandman prequel, and thoughts on Ben Affleck’s Batman!
- Box Office Crushed Beneath Pile of LEGOS.
- But apparently raking in all that dough isn’t enough for some people.
- But who will provide patriotic cigar chomping now?
- Sandman: Overture has been delayed again! At the rate things are going, it’s going to gradually morph into a sequel...
- BuzzFeed has a style guide. We are living in a strange and beautiful world.
- We like the way Michael Uslan prefixes everything with “Bat,” referring to himself as a Bat-Fan and a Bat-Producer. Does everything he touch become Bat-ified? If he goes to a Taco Bell, does he order a Bat-Dew and Bat-Chalupa-Supreme?
- Speaking of Bat-related things, Ben McKenzie will play a young and fractionally-more-starry-eyed Jim Gordon!
- Wired brings us a helpful collection of the best Apple jokes in The Simpsons and Futurama.
- As we began with LEGOs, we’ll end with Rubiks: