Redditor Put_It_All_On_Red created this magnificent homage to “The Great Wave” by Hokusai, titled “Sea is for Cookie.” That is, indeed, good enough for us.
Morning Roundup presents some thoughts of darkness from Mr. James T. Kirk, thoughts about the limits of AI from Mr. Joaquin Phoenix, and an Aslan that requires zero moral commitment.
- Check out Joaquin Phoenix’s endearingly awkward interview about Her!
- Why does everyone want to “go dark?” Haven’t we all already “gone dark” enough?
- The Fantastic Four script is ready to go, and five actors are up for roles! But, none of them are David Cross or Maria Bamford, so we’ve already lost interest.
- You can learn a lot about life from Dungeons and Dragons. Also, a lot about killing kobolds in the dark.
- Who has time to read Les Mis? Just play the fighting game instead.
- This Aslan is only an allegory for an awesome scrap metal project.
- Mathematicians are hacking OKCupid! This can only lead to good.