Pre-school ain’t easy. Helena’s always scarfing down everyone’s food, Delphine’s being a goody two-shoes tattle tale, and Cosima is just straight up delinquent. And all of them are each other! What’s Principal Leekie to do?!? You’ll just have to read this brilliant Itty Bitty Orphan Black Tumblr by Lady-Adventuress to find out.
Your Morning Roundup is upstaging Neil Gaiman with a cat, piling the hurt onto Jonathan Frakes, and replacing dragons with Thomas the Tank Engine.
- Does cake count as fanfiction? Since Sherlock refuses to burst from a cake to reveal to John that he’s not dead, the Baker Street Babes made that wish a reality via cake!
- Amy “Lois Lane” Adams on whether there will be a love triangle between her, Wonder Woman, and Superman. “Sigh. Can we not?”
- A climate scientist made a map of Middle-earth’s weather patterns. The first take-away? The landscapes and weather are already pretty accurate.
- Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer immediately upstaged by cat.
- Joe Cornish is out of the running as the director of Star Trek 3. Jonathan Frakes still waiting patiently by the phone.
Oh man, we are immediately sorry for making that joke. LUV U FRAKES.
- What if the universe was just, like, a rainbow, you know? And there was never any Big Bang and we all got along and you quit bong-hogging, bro?
- Jason Momoa is in talks to appear in Superman Vs. Batman as a really, really confused Khal Drogo.
- This huge Dalek Christmas tree escaped the Time War...with presennnnnts!
- What really happened to all the people on Easter Island? (Three words: Dalek. Christmas. Tree.)
- The relationship between Kirk, Spock, and McCoy in three panels.
- Bryan Singer about movie Apocalypse: “He’s not an alien.” Good?
- Dangerous Women tops Bookish’s list of the best sci-fi and fantasy books of 2013. Must have been all the awesome new stories in it that you can coincidentally read here on the site too whuuuuuut!
- The opening dragon attack in Skyrim gets even scarier if you replace the dragon with...Thomas the Tank Engine.