A helpful redditor saved Christmas this year by sharing Gingerbread Optimus Prime! Now, might we suggest Fruitcake Starscream and Angel Food Bumblebee? And perhaps they could all transform into, um, being on our plates?
Morning Roundup is overflowing with cocoa! We’re also overflowing with updates about Man of Steel 2, sci-fi reading suggestions, and auteurist visions of Christmas. Read on!
- Cleveland Library received an early Christmas gift when they discovered a first edition of A Christmas Carol!
- In our experience, “tweak” means “we’ve added nipples,” so we’re a little hesitant to see what’s been done to Superman’s costume.
- Quentin Tarantino might turn his jittery gaze to horror...
- 10 amazing sci-fi novels!
- Hey, here are some perfect chocolate chip cookies, if you’re into that sort of thing.
- Neil Gaiman vs. Megyn Kelly.
- Finally, via the jolly tentacles of Laughing Squid, we present The Auteurs of Christmas!