The Star Wars universe has been pretty exhaustively chronicled over the years, so it’s easy to get away from the basics. This poster brings us back to the core of Lucas’ vision: a boy, a girl, another boy, some droids, a giant slug who’s also a mobster, a tortured former messiah, a kick-ass bounty hunter...OK, so it started out complicated. Artist Max Dalton has simplified things with a handy chart of every character included in the original trilogy, more or less to scale!
Morning Roundup has more rumors about the Man of Steel sequel, some amazing robot footage, and the Beetlejuice sequel that will be the latest evidence that we live in a cold and uncaring universe, because without Otho there’s no movie, people.
- Batman vs. Superman vs. Wonder Woman?
- Adam West has an opinion about Ben Affleck.
- So in the late 1800s a gunshot wound could get you sent to an insane asylum? What did they do to the person who shot you?
- Ben Kingsley might be talking to Marvel about another movie...
- Wait, why are Bill and Ted in Oz? Whatever, it’s for Halloween!
- Neil Gaiman talks about writing Sandman with Dave McKean.
- We’re pretending that this is not happening until we are proven otherwise.
- 10 differences between the De Palma’s Carrie (1976) and Peirce’s Carrie (2013).
- Via Boing Boing, here’s a robot walking around! It thinks it’s people! Or it will, soon, and thus become the doom of us all.