Here’s a Halloween idea for those of you who already did the “Heath Ledger” Joker, the “Heath Ledger Nurse” Joker, and the “I’m Going to Do The Jack Nicholson Joker Ironically While Everyone Else Does the Heath Ledger Joker” Joker. Fashionably Geek featured this New 52 Joker, courtesy of Cinema Makeup School, which is virtually guaranteed to give everyone you love a heart attack on October 31st, or October 26th, or whenever the hell we’re supposed to celebrate Halloween this year. We hate weekday Halloween.
Morning Roundup is less frightening below the fold, but we have links to SFF podcasts, tips for dressing your pet for Halloween, and some horror movies you may have missed!
- Here are five great podcasts for gamers and SFF fans!
- We have no idea what this Onion article is talking about.
- It’s October, so it’s time to rake up some Poe articles!
It’s also time to make your pets
hate youlook adorable in costumes! There was a time before Wampug, but it is not a time we care to remember.
- We’re still keeping an eye on Jim Steranko’s Twitter...we’ll let you know when the feed gains sentience and decides to rule us all.
- Are you tired of watching Halloween and The Shining every October? Try these alternative horror movie suggestions!
- Rupert Grint talks about CBGB’s! And...inappropriate tattooing?
- Why can’t America just have the Snowpiercer everyone else gets?
- Finally, via Laughing Squid, we have a classic Daft Punk song performed on a Rubik’s Cube!