Tumblr -Titan-Fan ttitansgo found this snazzy pizza shop, and helpfully posted in online for the world to drool over. It is apparently one of the food options at Six Flags Magic Mountain in California—quickly, while there’s still some summer left, get out there! Or should we say, GO!
Morning Roundup, sadly, has no more pizza to offer you. BUT! We have tributes to the X-Men and The Avengers, terrifying news for movie-goers everywhere, and the greatest underground dwelling this side of the Shire.
- We’ve reached new heights of GIF art.
- Edit the suck out of your stories!
- Check out the amazing horror series that Guillermo Del Toro is curating for Penguin Classics!
- Honestly though, we think getting to hang out with superheroes cancels out the whole “child endangerment” thing.
- We have a U.S. release date for Miyazaki’s final film!
- Can we trade you some wheat for these socks?
- And lo, the death of civilization.
- The X-Men turn 50 (except for Wolverine—he’s considerably older) and so does The Avengers! Go get caught up on these essential stories!
- Here are 14 of the things that made Star Trek: Into Darkness controversial. There are probably at least a few more.
- The story behind these bejeweled skeletons is almost as strange as the skeletons themselves...
- Creating the propaganda posters for Ender’s Game.
- If Don Draper has a hobbit-hole, this would be it.
- Have we gotten the Nikola Tesla we need, or the one we deserve, or both? As long as they’re both played by David Bowie, we’re cool with it, but The Idea Channel ponders below: