Oh, Patrick Stewart. Every time we make the mistake of thinking that your online presence has reached its apex, you do something even more amazing, like kissing a dog backstage, or posting pictures of fellow-Sir Ian McKellen cooking for you, or...this piece of Platonic awesome, when you celebrated your marriage by frolicking in a ball pit, alone in a spotlight in the picture above, and with your wife. Have we told you lately that we love you, Sir Patrick? Because we really, truly do.
Morning Roundup will stop being sappy now, to give you: an easy way to build a henge! A difficult way to make an Iron Man costume! And an interview with George R.R. Martin!
- Fantastic! Building a henge, are we? That’s a fantastic idea!
- But really, what else are you going to do with over 500 red and yellow balloons?
- Check out these gorgeous comics collages!
- But where was Threepio?
- Today in non-apology apologies: Robert Orci!
- Also, today, in rumor-quashing that will turn into rumor-fanning: Benedict Cumberbatch!
- And finally, today in being vague about sequels: Brad Pitt!
- A D&D play wants to level up.
- Comics artist Peter Kuper talks about the importance of New York in his work.
- This is the best DC/Marvel crossover event we’ve ever seen.
- George R.R. Martin talks to the Austin Chronicle about his newest Hugo.
- Holy stop-motion animated sequences, Batman!