It’s so sleek! And thin! And delicious! With this excellent upgrade to the iphone via tumblr-user crazy with a capital k, you’ll never have to ask Siri to look for sushi restaurants again. We’re not sure about the mapping software, though. And you know that as soon as you go out and get this one, they’ll just release an even newer version that comes with salmon roe and a spicy mayonnaise sauce...
Morning Roundup gives you some Star Wars rumors, some shots of Benedict Cumberbatch in a snazzy suit, and an introduction to the fine art of fencing!
- Tinker, Tailor, Codecracker, Spy?
- Check out this completely unburnable, asbestos-bound edition of Farenheit 451!
- Marvel may continue their foray into live-action television by developing their Agent Carter short into a series!
- A brief history of British villainy.
- A day without Star Wars rumors is a day we cannot accept.
- This account of a marathon reading of Stanislaw Lem’s classic Solaris will make you think you were there.
- Halloween means an excuse to talk about horror movie history! Also candy.
- Here’s an explanation for all the fencing terms from The Princess Bride, from a fencing coach!
- And here’s a list of little-known facts about Orwell’s 1984. We’re all about education!
- It turns out people really, really enjoy pretending to run people over with firetrucks. And buses. And motorcycles.
- Lit Reactor has a list of unpublished novels they’d like to read—this is a question that haunts us. When is the Doctor going to save the Library of Alexandria?
- Here’s some trivia from the original show bible of Lost!
- And finally, compliments of Boing Boing, some sci-fi lessons about human/computer interface.