So there’s this new teen idol just ready to charm his way into your heart! His name’s Mark Hamill, and you may remember him from his poignant performance in Owen Marshall, Counselor at Law. You can watch the full episode (guest-starring Mark) here, but be prepared to swoon when you see the young Mr Hamill and his stylish shearling jacket. We’re calling it folks, this kid’s going places.
Today’s Morning Roundup has news about Marvel movies, Terry Gilliam movies, and, um, Ayn Rand! Enjoy!
- Patrick McAvoy! Sir Ian Fassbender! These posters for Days of Future Past are only getting us more excited.
- You have an appointment with The Wicker Man—the fully restored Wicker Man, set to be released this fall!
- Will Joseph Gordon-Levitt play the younger version of Cole?
- Dammit, Vin Diesel!
- And speaking of which, here’s a detailed list of every Marvel movie currently in development. Plan accordingly.
- The Independent catches up with the graduates of Hogwarts.
- Need advice? Ask Ayn!
- This gallery of illustrations for Roald Dahl books is lovely and unsettling.
- Dedicated Whovian Craig Ferguson did a fabulous job moderating SDCC’s Dr. Who panel over the weekend, but his banter with his robot sidekick Geoff is still his best work, in our opinion.
- Nick Douglas of Slacktory learns the hard way that Siri is a terrible D&D dungeon master:
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby loves Corvette Summer, and doesn’t care who knows it.