We’re so sorry, but they’re sending Justin Bieber into space and there’s nothing we can do to stop it. In retrospect, we should have expected this. Bieber came from the universe and he belongs to the universe. We were just lucky to have him for as long as we did.
Your morning roundup would quote a Justin Bieber lyric to ironic effect here but we can’t find any.
- Nokia released a two minute trailer for Man of Steel that reveals the rivalry between Zod and Superman’s father Jor-El.
- Joelle Charbonneau’s YA novel The Testing has been picked up by Paramount Pictures. We’ve got an excerpt right here on Tor.com if you’re curious.
- Archie Comics are heading for the big screen. With zombies. Someone at Warner Bros has been reading our dream journal!
- Havoc Boards is trying to Kickstart money to make RISK games that utilize cities, U.S. states, and more. We’re fond of the NYC one, naturally.
- Pictures of Beast and Michael Fassbender’s Magneto rolling around in the water and kind of having a great time? X-Men Days of Future Past is going to be bonkers.
- If you combined every iPhone screen in New York City it would tower over us like a monolith from 2001.
- This Doctor Who-centric XKCD is not really a joke, just a reminder.
Game of Thrones Reactions to “The Rains of Castamere”
- George R. R. Martin on Conan says he’s writing as fast as he can to keep up with the show. Then prompts Conan to compare Westeros with the mystical land of... Staten Island. (Mild spoilers.)
- You guys don’t tell Mike Polk what happens in the episode he’s super pumped! Go Team Robbbb!!!!!1! (No spoilers.)
- Booksellers are getting cheeky following the events of “The Rains of Castamere.”