Just when you thought Doctor Who/Back to the Future mash-ups were going out of style, this awesome one showed up. We really like picturing Tennant with the crazy mind-reading hat on his head, and also the idea of Billie Piper playing lead guitar in The Pinheads. (Art via The Mary Sue. Artist: Sara Wheeler.)
Your collection of daily offsite links are a curious thing. They might make you weep and might make you sing.
- Sony is pulling a Taylor Swift on Spider-Man.
- Bryan Singer revealed that Quicksilver will be in X-Men Days of Future Past, well before he’s in the Avengers 2 and WAIT WHAT?
- Chris Chibnall tells us what to expect from Doctor Who series 8.
- Cumberbatch’s naked scene was taken out of Into Darkness.
- Huffington Post has a preview of a behind-the-scenes book about Return of the Jedi. There’ s some crazy stuff Lucas said in 1981 about Yoda and the Jedi.
- Early reviews of World War Z are positive.
- Henry Cavill thinks it would be fun to team-up with Batman.
- Look over here. It’s the Scarlet Witch.
- Check out all the crazy Star Trek Into Darkness cameos you may have missed.
- Timecop is being rebooted. Get excited?
- This is the biggest LEGO X-Wing ever. FULL SIZE.
- Michael Kaplan designed a bunch of costumes for awesome movies. (Blade Runner, Flashdance.) Now he’s doing the new Star Wars.
- Get pumped about the #untitledjjabramsfilm.
- That little girl Stan Lee cosplayer got her picture taken with Stan Lee. Awwww.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.