Peter Venkman was worried about Vigo. Was this dark wizard just missing his kitten? Well, now it seems that problem has been corrected! The kitten is here! Now, the joyfulness can continue!
Your daily collection of offsite links are like a river of slime running through the Internet, but full of things you like! Including, what Ron Moore is up to, Doctor Who craziness and more!
- Are fighting games going out of style?
- Tiny little NES cartridges are now jewelry.
Ron Moore’s is set to
pull a Torchwood: Miracle Dayadapt Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander for Starz.
- Margaret Atwood has some rules for writing. Here they are.
- Look at this hurricane on the north pole of Saturn. It will scare you.
- Tom Hiddleston will probably not be in the remake of The Crow.
- Will Fassbender play Macbeth?
- Are these the best stories about power armor ever?
- Chris Hardwick will get his own late-night show on Comedy Central.
- TARDIS console dress is pretty nifty.
- Former Torchwood and Sarah Jane producer Brian Minchin set will take over on Doctor Who.
- Tons of photos and videos from Berlin premiere of Star Trek Into Darkness.
- How do we feel about this Australian pop song being in Star Trek Into Darkness?
- Yeah, this exists in Taiwan. Stare at Cumberbatch!
And then we fixed it.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.