Though the whereabouts of the criminal mastermind known only as The Penguin are unclear, he has not taken responsiblity for the giant rubber duckie which is currently sailing around the world. It showed up in Hong Kong yesterday, and is reported to be the work of an artist named Florentijin Hofman. The duckie (as yet unnamed?) is is 46-feet-tall and 55-feet-long. Also, no word yet if a giant Ernie is lurking somewhere beneath the waves. (Via Inhabitat.)
Your collection of daily offsitle links are like taking a giant bath with monsters and includes more inflatable objects, confirmed mutants, who the REAL Batman is, and more!
- Is this how all of our moms would explain The Matrix?
- Someone has spotted a new chase-sequence from the set of Amazing Spider-Man 2.
- Bleeding Cool thinks everyone should settle down about The Justice League movie. Cause, we really don’t know anything!
- A bunch of stuff you might not know about Iron Man Uno. Like how they almost called him Bony Stark.
- May issue of Clarkesworld is out. Here’s what’s in it.
- Buzzfeed attempts to figure out which member of Congress is Batman.
- Once again, we’re told the Pride, Prejudice and Zombies movie is back on track.
- More Fantastic Four casting news: is Michael B. Jordan of Chronicle Johnny Storm?
- This guy brought an inflatable Enterprise with him to the premiere of Star Trek Into Darkness in Leicester Square, but he doesn’t seem happy about it.
- A new Star Wars Essential Character Guide is coming. Details on the book.
- It seems like those children of Magneto might be in Avengers 2. Like for real.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.