It apparently took a gentleman named Vassal about a year and half to make Babylon 5 out of LEGO. Apparently he had to figure out some balance issues, but with a little bit of help from the Vorlons, it all worked out. No word on what happened to LEGO Babylons 1-4. (Though we imagine the first three were sabotaged and the fourth disappeared without a trace.) More pics here.
Your collection daily offsite links can sometimes be a dangerous place, but they’re the last, best hope, for killing boredome/wasting some time.
- This new Buck Rogers comic book thing exists and might shock you.
- Star Trek: The Middle School Musical.
- A showcase of the artist Guiliano Brocani on Lightspeed.
- Think Brandon Routh doesn’t get enough props? What about these 11 other sci-fi actors?
- Star Trek as a contemporary pop news website!
- Check out this comprehensive image of all the space debris floating around our planet.
- Great essay about the singularity at Clarkesworld.
- Whedon throws out a lot of Avengers 2 details. Including those mutant siblings and the fate of Iron Man.
- How would New York City look if it was located on different planets?
- All the lens flare from the 2009 Star Trek in one supercut video.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.