From deviant art contributor rhmessyndicate comes this awesome piece of Han Solo shooting first... at a Klingon! The artist made another one these with Kirk and Leia, but we really like this one of Han and Uhura. She would probably be super helpful on the Falcon, cracking all those Imperial codes.
Your offsite links are a collection of dreams, magic and candy. Highlights include: a look inside the TNG writers room, Bowie in sci-fi and more!
- Will Lara Pulver return to Sherlock? Maybe.
- Seth McFarlane is talking to all the old TNG writers in this new Blu-ray special feature.
- Watch this sea snake fight this moray eel.
- Clark Gregg says the Avengers have been deceived.
- Weird Doctor Who rumor about who John Hurt is playing.
- Kirk has a reputation in latest Star Trek Into Darkness TV spot.
- Make a TARDIS pinata.
- Genevieve Valentine talks about the David Bowie sci-fi films
- Michael Bay apologizes for Armageddon.
- New Iron Man 3 poster looks skyward.
- Vulture has a brillant way to look at summer movies.
- New Man of Steel images show Supe versus Zod.
- Our friends at Word Bookstore talked with Paolo Bacigalupi, Lauren Beukes, and Jesse Bullington all about genre fiction yesterday!
- Look! Halle Berry reveals her new Storm costume for X-Men: Days of Future Past.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.