If Batman had been given corporate sponsorship from Nike, the chances he could have bribed Nicholson’s Joker into being peaceful seem much higher. (There’s no paying off Ledger Joker!) In any case, the above picture is just one in an interesting series of images featuring superheroes with corporate sponsorship. Check out Sponsored Heroes for more!
Your daily offsite links are your number one...ah...guy! Highlights include:
- The Clone Wars ends.
- Whedon tells us how things should be in the world.
- The Enterprise is a cruise ship now.
- Oh, hell no! Nicolas Cage is “done” with Ghost Rider!
- The Clone Wars is ending! Check out the press release + a clip from one of the final episodes.
- JMS talks about how to do superhero movies right.
- Ghosts in the 90’s were like this.
- What if Game of Thrones were set in a high school? This.
- Sherlock season 3 filming has begun. Awesome pictures of Martin Freeman and Cumberbatch are starting to arrive!
- Charles Yu’s next book is called Sorry Please Thank You; here’s the table of contents.
- Better than energon cubes: Transformers beer exists.
- The Enterprise looks like a cruise ship into darkness in this new Star Trek Into Darkness poster. (Which may or may not be fan-made.)
- Arguably, the 42 best lines from Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
Joss Whedon Talks About Stuff
- Coulson is coming back to life. For “real-zies.”
- Joss Whedon tells us about what he would have done with Star Wars.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.