Sadly, this is not a scene from the new RoboCop reboot movie, but instead, something directly from our dreams. Don’t worry, this unicorn is a Pegasus unicorn, and thus magic and able to sustain the metal, law-enforcing mass, that is RoboCop.
If you don’t look at your daily offsite links, there will be trouble. Highlights include:
- The ultimate Harry Potter spell.
- Who will Felicity play in the new Apes movie?
- Star Trek Into Darkness gets bumped up...
- Kerri Russell will be in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. But will she be an ape?
- New After Earth images are totally after Earth.
- Astronomers take on the reality of StarCraft.
- Latest in the awesome “Bad Lip Reading” video series: The Amazing Spider-Man.
- Which Adventure Time character is your roommate?
- SF Signal wonders about SF/F “dream teams.”
- Etgar Keret’s top 10 rules for writers.
- New low-budget version of Iron Man 3 trailer.
- Stick figure version of The Matrix.
- A Worf movie will never happen.
- Star Trek Into Darkness’ release date moved up in the U.K. Will it move up in the U.S. too? There are always possibilities.
- Ron and Hermione have cast a spell in which their faces got swapped!
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.