Where's Christopher Lambert to officiate a smack-down when you need him? (Hey, hey, hey I don't think so!) This image comes to us from Ash Edwards on Flickr, and we recommend looking at more awesome work there!
Your daily offsite links are like a beautiful battle between monsters that ends in a hug. Highlights include the real books you would have to read at Hogwarts, Tom Cruise takes over another spy organization, NASA's big comet, and Wil Wheaton being adorable with his space mom.
- Iron Man 3 has Joss Whedon worried about Avengers 2. But somehow this is a positive thing?
- It sounds like Matt Smith is saying the Doctor's name will be revealed in the 50th anniversary special.
- These folks have somehow determined the real-life books you'd have to read at Hogwarts.
- Proving that Tom Cruise must be in every single spy-TV show remake, he's now going to be in Guy Ritche's The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
- Yet another Iron Man 3 poster.
- Apparently, the new Godzilla will be destroying Vancouver.
- Trek Ink catches up with Countdown to Darkness #3.
- NASA is ready for the comet-of-the-century!
- There will be a book of writing advice from E.L. James.
- AJ Dalton worries that all fantasy is beginning to look like J.R.R. Tolkien or George R.R. Martin.
- Patton Oswalt explains how Brad Bird would have fixed Return of the Jedi.
- If you liked Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters, you'll be glad to know there is a sequel in the works. No word yet on what they'll be hunting.
- Captain Power is kind of coming back. JMS not really involved.
- First full cast photo from Man of Steel:
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.