We’re torn. Han and Kirk are both deserving of Leia’s attention, but Leia come on Han has been there for you for like, three years in between A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back and obviously is holding a candle for you.
Your daily offsite links will ultimately end up being friends and starting brawls in cantinas with Greedo’s vengeance-seeking brothers. Highlights include:
- Harry Potter actors are getting nuts.
- Burt Ward has no idea what is going on with Robin.
- When Tron got screwed by the Academy.
- The latest SpaceX capsule has launched. Is doing fine.
- The final Hobbit film’s release date has been pushed back to what you thought it was in the first place, really.
- What will happen to Ahsoka in the Clone Wars finale?
- Cute creatures who end up being really scary.
- Why Tron wasn’t even nominated for an effects Oscar in 1982.
- Burt Ward is mad at DC Comics. Apparently has no idea Robin has died before.
- Joe Wright will direct the movie adaptation of Neil Gaiman’s upcoming novel The Ocean at the End of the Lane.
- John Barrowman talks about how he really, really thinks he’ll be in the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special.
- Zoe Saldana claims she wants to be a princess in Star Wars Episode VII.
Harry Potter Actors Are Doing the Craziest Things
- Emma Watson may overcome adversity, talk to mice, in Kenneth Branagh’s live-action Cinderella.
- While Igor is not really a real Frankenstein character, Daniel Radcliffe will likely strap-on a hunch and play him in a Frankenstein reboot.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wants you to know that Stubby can do the Kessel Run at like warp 7.