Know what? Tor.com loves Michael Caine. Did you know the correct way to say Michael Caine’s name is “My cocaine?” A lot of people don’t know that. We saw this poster over on Empire Online where there are a lot of other nice lovely, Michael Caine mashups. This one caught our fancy.
Your collection of daily offsite links are waiting for you patiently in a cafe in Italy, outside, reading the paper. Highlights include Emma Watson laughing at everyone, Moffat talking Who, and a truly frightening Pixar film.
- Moffat drops lots of hints about forthcoming episodes of Doctor Who, including the future of River Song.
- Blastr thinks these side characters should have their own movies.
- New photos from The Wolverine, plus first trailer coming soon!
- New plot synopses for Doctor Who, plus posters for each of the episodes.
James Cameron talks about Avatar 2 and 3
while cackling maniacally.
- Kick-Ass 2 character posters are in your face.
- Mars Attacks! action figures are invading.
- A new visual dictionary for Star Trek is set for release from DK.
- Zach Snyder has almost nothing to say about Man of Steel.
- Possibly created in a lab by various algorithms, a film by Disney/Pixar called Planes has somehow been made. Is being released.
- Star Trek.com asked its readers who the most dedicated doctor on Star Trek might be. The results may surprise you!
- Latest Iron Man 3 trailer.
Emma Watson had this to say about doing 50 Shades of Grey:
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.