What is Cindy Morgan saying to Bruce “The Box” Boxleitner? Is it “I loved you in Scarecrow and Mrs. King?” or something slightly nicer? Today’s Morning Roundup is feeling the love, but not in a video game kind of of way. In a real way. Like on the Internet real.
- Star Trek people being adorable on Twitter.
- James McAvoy is scaring the crap out of us.
This is no
- Alfonso Cuaron and Simon Pegg both mysteriously rumored to have something to do with Star Wars. (Presumably, other than being fans.)
- Cardboard boxes transform into...Optimus Prime?
- This little hand is tickling the asteroid slug monster thing from The Empire Strikes Back.
James McAvoy makes us all nervous by saying he might not have any scenes with Patrick Stewart in X-Men:
Dashing All Our HopesDays of Future Past.
- The movie version of Wicked (you know that musical based on a book based on another book) is still locked in development hell!
- New pictures from Iron Man 3 feature Tony Stark’s new t-shirt.
- Mark Strong talks about Green Lantern. Sad!
- Haven’t you seen The Almighty Thor? What about Tappy Feet? Or Transmorphers? Buzzfeed has a list of awesome “mockbusters.”
- This is a Batmobile Monster Truck. Make your need/deserve jokes now.
Star Trek People Tweeting Awesome Things
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby will hug the Dude. But not Tron.