Your daily collection of offsite contain even more sentences and images to mess with your mind. Highlights include:
- Steam robots
- The Rock talking about things he is interested in/knows.
- How Felicity Jones will be bringing you bad luck.
- President Obama as a Jedi and other nerdy President toys.
Here is the first photo of
DazzlerDavid Bradley playing William Hartnell in the Doctor Who biopic.
- Actual steam-powered robots.
- A neat behind-the-scenes on the new Star Trek video game.
- Felicity Jones might be playing Black Cat in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. This means if you see things she’s in, it’s bad luck. (Like that one Doctor Who episode.)
- SF Signal talks about pseudowords in science fiction.
- Star Wars EU authors talk about what they hope for in the new films, while quietly praying some of their ideas don’t get ripped off.
- There’s a big Battle of Hoth diorama in this guy’s living room.
- The Rock says he has a lot of feelings about a Hercules movie.
- The Rock says the Lobo movie “went away.” Went away where? To a farm where it would be happier?
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. While hanging out in the Hundred Acre Wood, Stubby says “allons-y, Mr. Toad!”