While we’re all big fans of the outfit Ackbar wears in Return of the Jedi, we do feel like it’s a little unfair he didn’t get to wear this awesome outfit. Here, the lack of hat seems like the only mild oversight. This piece comes from the excellent Rabbittooth on deviantArt.
Your daily offsite links aren’t going to make any jokes about Ackbar’s famous line. The Internet will survive.
- Can you spot a Dan Brown sentence? Are you sure?
- The Cumber-mystery, redacted.
- The real folks behind the faces of Archer.
- Great quiz on Buzz Feed: Dan Brown or Fan Fiction?
- J.J. Abrams is going to make Portal and Half-Life movies. Start crying?
- The Grinch is somehow being remade again? And with the person who directed the Gorillaz music videos?
- The Onion’s Robot Kevin talks to Jason Schwartzman and Roman Coppola.
- Is it true? The Justice League script is terrible and is being scrapped?
- Cover and synopsis for Stephen Baxter’s Universes.
- What did you do to celebrate Neelix’s birthday?
- A timeline of how the real Death Star was constructed.
- These are the real folks behind the faces on Archer.
- Blastr recasts A New Hope.
- New goofy Star Trek Into Darkness toys revealed.
- So, maybe EW was wrong about that Cumberbatch labeling thing.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wants you to know Steampunk Ackbar lives on the H.M.S. Stubbington and also cheats at checkers.