Though Chris Pine is a pretty solid Captain Kirk, we do like the idea of Mr. Incredible, from The Incredibles being the intrepid leader of the Enterprise. The artist, Phil Postma, has rendered all of the original cast as their Pixar-selves, which you can see here!
Your daily collection of offsite links are all like cartoon versions of your favorite real thing. Which is the definition of the Internet. (You’re welcome)
- Watch in horror as Kathleen Kennedy shirks her dinosaur obligations.
- Is the Bat-family getting smaller?
- Bryan Singer is fixing everything.
Lastest Iron Man 3 character poster: Guy Pearce as
Peter WeylandAldrich Killian.
- Brad Pitt is not interested in traveling for 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea with David Fincher.
- Sam Raimi says he hasn’t seen The Amazing Spider-Man because he doesn’t want to “go to my ex-girlfriend’s wedding.”
- A Star Trek Into Darkness “motion poster.”
- Joss Whedon claims S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show is not about murder, nor bellybuttons. (Nor murderous bellybuttons.)
- All about the second season of Continuum from show star Rachel Nichols
- Chris Chibnall stirs the pot on Torchwood: Miracle Day.
- Kathleen Kennedy abandons dinosaurs!
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes will be set 15 years after Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
- Bizarre and forgotten video games from the 1980’s. Including Goonies II?
- Is a member of the Bat-family about to be killed off?
- Toy Story 4. 4 real?
- Singer claims his Twilight Zone reboot needs “A-List Talent.”
- What could Bryan Singer have meant by saying he’d “correct” X-Men?
- Do you know the difference between your comets and your asteroids?
- Last week’s Russian meteorite was mostly made of iron.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is worried that Guy Pearce is an ageless robot who is always the same.