The Hollywood Reporter is running an interesting feature on new Lucasfilm head honcho, Kathleen Kennedy, called “The Force is With Her.” The contemporary pictures are sort of amazing/intimidating, but we really liked some of the retro ones too. Particularly this one of her with E.T.!
The more we tighten our grip on these offsite links, the more of them DON’T slip through our fingers. Highlights include:
- Alice in Wonderland gets dark...again.
- Has Superman been ruined for years?
- Sci-fi actors who save people in real life.
- The table of contents for the February issue of Lightspeed.
- The director of Warm Bodies talks about his vision.
- Reasons why Superman has maybe been ruined over the years.
- President Nixon versus RoboCop!
- Tiger verus Snowman!
- The Mary Sue is worried X-Men: Days of Future Past might get a little too bonkers.
- Apparently, bootleg Argo DVDs are really hot in Iran!
- Kenneth Branagh will do a live action Cinderella.
- There will be new Star Trek Into Darkness stuff during the Superbowl.
- A lot of sci-fi actors are also REAL LIFE heroes. Like, they’ll save you.
- Do we really need yet another “dark” version of Alice in Wonderland?
- You can watch all of the short animated film “Paperman” for free legally!
- 90’s nostalgia in overdrive!
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby will be right here.