Though the absolute best Arnold/Star Wars crossover exists in the Darth Schwarzenegger video, we’re also pretty into this dope DVD from China featuring a slightly different version of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. Could his have worked? Would a character name really need to have been invented for Arnold or could Qui-Gon just have randomly said, “Okay, Arnold, you’re coming to!”? (Photo via Topless Robot)
Your daily offsite links want to know who is your daddy and what does he do. Highlights include:
- The Boba Fett blender.
- Buzz Saw Face lived with the dinosaurs.
- David Tennant gets us worried.
- Man watches the end of The Empire Strikes Back for the first time. Has advice for what Luke should have done.
- The new Titanic is being built and will finish construction in 2016. Oddly, Max Capricorn is not involved.
- David Tennant might be starting to “lose hope” on being in the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special.
- Totally unsubstantiated rumor about Ghostbusters 3 being an animated movie.
- Prehistoric buzz saw face monster was real!
- Star Wars crossed with Adventure Time.
- New international poster for Iron Man 3 features Tony Stark with a balled-up fist.
- SF Signal talks about the food of SF versus the food of Fantasy!
- This Boba Fett blender can mix up your kind of scum:
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.