What do Robin Lefler’s Laws say about stealing the TARDIS? Is she jealous of Wil Wheaton’s wife Anne? Is Wil Wheaton more responsible flying the TARDIS than he was when he flew stuff at Starfleet Academy? (But seriously, the Wheatons are adorable.)
Highlights of your daily offsite links include:
- Will there be new Twilight Zone?
- Science fiction things that came true this year.
- Riddick versus Steven Moffat (Just kidding, but stuff about both of them!)
- “New” theories about Star Wars: Episode VII sound suspiciously like some Star Wars novels we read in the 90’s.
- Steven Moffat talks to Vulture, says a few things about a Doctor Who movie.
- 1989 concept art for the TARDIS looks kind of like the new TARDIS.
- Is there life in Tau Ceti?
- Release date for third Riddick is here! (Also, movie is just called Riddick)
- Topless Robot’s look at supervillain reinventions of the past.
- New Star Trek Into Darkness synopsis is pretty much like the old Star Trek Into Darkness synopsis. (Still contains the word “manhunt” for some reason. But so does our OKCupid profile.)
- The geek 12 days of Christmas.
- Science fiction to science fact in 2012.
- Twilight Zone is maybe being rebooted by CBS. But who will write it?
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby follows all of Lefler’s laws, except #27, because that’s just garbage.