Is this Robin taking Batgirl out for a supportive coffee after hearing about Gail Simone being fired from her title? Or is this before and they don’t know that the hammer is coming down? WE HAVE TO KNOW. Or we could just enjoy this serene picture of Gotham done in Norman Rockwell style by Mark Dos Santos.
Highlights of your daily offsite links include more things you should stop questioning and just enjoy:
- Indiana Jones is getting sued for stealing artifacts. FOR REAL.
- More ways to ruin the first nine minutes of Star Trek Into Darkness.
- Who is the hottest dwarf?
- How Samuel L. Jackson wants to return to Star Wars.
- Sir Patrick Moore has died. We salute you, sir.
- Bryan Singer teases out his production art for X-Men: Days of Future Past.
- Samuel L. Jackson will come back to Star Wars as a “one armed/one handed Jedi who didn’t actually die.” Alternately he also suggests being a “ghost hologram.” Doesn’t care. Means it will probably happen.
- Yo, let’s clear that asteroid’s name already. Why volcanoes had a big part in killing the dinosaurs.
- Somehow, Martin Sheen will be appearing as Uncle Ben in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
- Tom Hiddleston talks about Thor 2.
- Lucasfilm is being sued by the director of the Institute of Archaeology in Belize over the theft of a real crystal skull.
- Here are all the zombie kills from three seasons of the Walking Dead.
- Scott Snyder will no longer be writing for Swamp Thing.
- A mash-up YouTube video of various BRAAAMs from movie trailers.
- Gina Torres is reuniting with Nathan Fillion on Castle.
Star Trek Into Darkness
- That’s not Kirk! New details about the full Star Trek Into Darkness trailer due out at the end of the week.
- Tons of spoilery details about the first nine minutes of Star Trek Into Darkness.
- A roundup of various media reactions to the first nine minutes of Star Trek Into Darkness
- All the dwarves in The Hobbit ranked by hotness.
- Children reacting to The Hobbit trailer.
- All of these famous people wanted to be in a version of The Hobbit at some point.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is hungry for a star-shake. And justice.