Gotham’s watchful protector now has the ability to climb walls without the aid of a rope or bat gear. Interestingly, the first cat owned by Michael Caine was named “Bruce.” A lot of people don’t know that.
[Picture of real Batman Cat via Geekologie]
Highlights of your daily offsite links include:
- The oldest dinosaur!
- The worst movie of the year is...what?
- Enter “Scare Duke”
- Being the oldest dinosaur is like being the silliest member of Monty Python. A strange distinction, but this little guy might have it.
- Kind of the first picture from X-Men: Days of Future Past. Probably not what you think.
- Who’s been snubbed for Doctor Who’s 50th? The Daily Mail says Colin Baker!
- Tons of new pictures from the Doctor Who X-mas special.
- Christopher Nolan says Snyder’s Man of Steel is not your daddy’s Superman, but then again, it’s not The Dark Knight either.
- How Jonathan Frakes thinks Patrick Stewart could cruise into Star Trek Into Darkness.
- John Carter and Cloud Atlas named as one of Time Magazine’s WORST films of the year.
- Sequel to The Avengers already has a plot.
- McFly you bo-jo! Hoverboards don’t work on water! Also, they don’t work at all! But you can still get this replica of Marty’s. (That he stole from that little girl.)
- In the latest installment of Troopers on College Humor, we meet a rival commander in the form of “Scareduke.”
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. If Batman was wearing a tweed suit, and fell from a building at the same time as feather, they’d both fall at the same speed. A lot of people don’t know that.