Hold onto your butts! Even Bond can't stop Nedry's hacking Jurassic Park. Bond. The phones are not working! (There was a Daniel Craig/Skyfall photoshop contest on PhotoshopDisasters. Several were good. This one was one our favorites.)
- Z-Quints fakes everyone out with new Star Trek footage.
- Batman and Dickens show their true feelings for each other.
- V'Ger might meet the creator for real. In space.
- Use words Vonnegut knows! Lovely article about a term paper assignment Kurt Vonnegut gave to his students at the Iowa Writer's Workshop.
- Will the next Terminator film terminate previous “continuity” and be a reboot?
- George Lucas is like totally around if anyone has a question about Star Wars.
- Z-Quints screws with everyone by revealing faux Star Trek footage on Conan.
- But, there will be a Star Trek trailer released online on Thursday.
- Gardner Dozois edits a new anthology called Rip-Off! featuring new speculative stories which begin with famous first lines of other stories.
- Voyager 1 is in a totally unexplored part of space. (Will encounter Ilia soon?)
- Unlike his previous companions, Matt Smith's Doctor will supposedly be attracted to Jenna-Louise Coleman's Clara.
- You want a Death Star? Better sign this petition.
- Batman and Dickens love each other! (via The Mary Sue)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.