As the Star Wars rumors mount up, we’ve decided to start the Star Wars Rumor Drinking Game. Here are the rules: any time you read a rumor about the new Star Wars movies anywhere on the internet you take a drink. (Just to warn you, this post alone contains like three drinks.)
There are some non-Star Wars things happening too. Highlights of your daily offsite links include:
- Kurt Vonnegut and his dog.
- Jenna-Louise Coleman talks to EW.
- Fly in space from London!
- Troubling/offensive post by Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn emerges from the past.
- The hipster reading flow chart contains a few sort-of SFF titles.
- Queen Elizabeth meets...Swamp Thing?
- Lev Grossman talks about Klingons, and why he never learned another language.
- Marion Cotillard lied to all of us about The Dark Knight Rises. She doesn’t care.
- Controversy! Is the President’s speech from ID4 terrible?
- Soon, you might be able to fly in space from London to Sydney.
- Lawrence Kasdan and Simon Kinberg might not be writing Episode VIII and Episode IX after all, but perhaps spin-offs instead.
- Is Matthew Vaughn of X-Men: First Class really going to really direct Episode VII?
- Crazy Star Wars rumors of the past.
- There’s also a possibility that the new Star Wars films will reveal that Obi-Wan did not, in fact, tell Luke enough about his father.
- Cool interview with Jenna-Louise Coleman about the mystery of Oswin in Entertainment Weekly.
- New BBC One Christmas trailer reveals more action from “The Snowmen.”
- Kurt Vonnegut and his cute puppy, Pumpkin. (Via Housing Works Bookstore)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby told you enough about what happened to your father.