There was seriously a huge debate in the Tor.com rocket ship about the correct way to pronounce “waistcoat.” It turns out we're all right. And Matt Smith is losing the tweed for a bit on Doctor Who! This photo is from the upcoming mini-episode for Who as a part of the BBC's Children in Need. More details here. (Via Bleeding Cool.)
Your other offsite links are all dressed great and you should be able to correctly pronounce all of them.
- What Carrie Fisher thinks about Han and Leia's married life.
- Reason why Mario Kart 64 was the best.
- What happens when you try to call Adam West.
- Oh man. Mario Kart 64 was perfect.
- Colin Baker claims there will be no classic Doctors back for the 50th of Doctor Who.
- Beautiful Cumberbatch-themed art with quote from “Silver Blaze.”
- Madonna has now done her own version of “Gangnam Style.”
- When Theodore Sturgeon was out of ideas, Robert Heinlein gave him a bunch.
- Chris Kattan shows off the lost Bond film: To Have and to Gold.
- TARDIS fridge is exactly the same size on the inside.
- Oh goodie. Spider-Man costume will change again for The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
- Young child reacts to giant Daniel Craig poster.
- Adam West's listing in the phone book created a bizarre paradox.
- Is the human race getting dumber?
- These mean elves are from Thor: The Dark World.
- Carrie Fisher makes some jokes about what Han and Leia's married life will be like in Episode VII.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby's favorite word is “octopodes.”