At some point in the future of Hogwarts, this will happen. All these portraits will be positioned next to each other and Snape’s “life” will be really, really crappy. Can this guy catch a break? Even as a spirit living in a painting, he’s not allowed to be all gloomy and morose. Just let him listen to his Smith’s records in peace already!
(We saw this cute Harry Potter fan art on throwitinasupernova.tumblr.)
Highlights of your other offsite links include:
- Can you believe there are even MORE new Star Wars rumors?
- Neil deGrasse Tyson found Superman’s planet.
- The next Muppets movie is poised to begin.
- Bret McKenzie will be back to write music for the next Muppets movie.
- Doctor Who’s Children in Need special will air November 16 in the U.K.
- What’s going to go down in the Fringe series finale? Here’s some hits from the cast and crew.
- Is this a good scientific explanation for seeing ghosts?
- Sarah Rees Brennan talk to SF Signal about Nineteen Stories of Apocalypse and Dystopia.
- Check out the ABC’s of sci-fi spaceships.
- Free stuff from Night Shade Books over on Pat’s Fantasy Hotlist.
- Fan-made trailers for maybe real fan-made Time War film.
- The planet Krypton has been discovered with the help of Neil deGrasse Tyson. Now, which way should we pronounce it? (We think the Marlon Brando way is the only way to go.)
- Dorky and undefeated badasses via io9.
- Check out the inevitable Star Wars theme park.
- Some crazy, crazy Star Wars: Episode VII rumors that should be taken with a grain of a salt and stiff drink.
- Conan O’Brien’s Star Wars director auditions.
- An optimistic George Lucas claims his next film projects will “never make it into theaters.”
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wants a portrait at Hogwarts right now. No questions asked.