As these set photos from the new Robocop reveal, he has not been programmed with the ability to text automatically and still needs his phone. Come on! What kind of robo cop is that? (Also who is he possibly texting?)
Your offsite links know there will be trouble. Highlights include:
- Is the Community delay good or bad?
- Nick Fury sends a lot of memos.
- You have always wanted to assemble a Lego Arkham Asylum.
- Community’s new season has been put on hold. Is this good or bad?
- Breaking Bad’s Aaron Paul chills with Pierce Brosnan at a Radiohead concert. Seems like a fantasy world to us.
- Betting that the Black Widow cannot make something into a weapon is not wise. Just one of many memos Nick Fury has to send to SHIELD agents.
- Did this series of boiling caves in Naples inspire stories and myths of the River Styx?
- Felix Baumgartner didn’t make his orbital jump today because of high wind. (They... didn’t think of that beforehand?)
- Could this be the new face of Batman for The Justice League?
- Remember Terra Nova? Well, one of the people behind that is going to adapt 50 Shades of Grey!
- Are you ready to beam up to love? Trekkie Dating is here.
- Lego is releasing a Lego Arkham Asylum! We predict that the Joker minifig will periodically escape.
- Stingray photobomb action.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.