Apparently the massive Star Trek convention in London had a Torchwood interloper! Yes, this is a photograph of John Barrowman having his butt signed by Scott Bakula. For some reason this really makes us wish Enterprise was still on the air and John Barrowman could play a lovable rogue who matches wits with Archer in a Harry Mudd kind of way. For now, we’ll take this. (Photo via Trek Movie)
Highlights of your other offsite links include:
- Are all Walking Dead episodes the same?
- Journey to the heart of the TARDIS.
- Bros be scared of haunted houses.
- Natalie Portman dust-up on the set of Thor: The Dark World?
- We’ll see WAY more of the TARDIS in the next part of the next season of Doctor Who.
- A deleted scene from The Amazing Spider-Man features kissing!
- A First Doctor adventure is to be published by IDW for the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who.
- Believe it or not, this is a sculpture of Ripley, not a photograph.
- Every single episode of The Walking Dead explained.
- New episode of Star Talk with Eugene Mirman and Neil deGrasse Tyson.
- Interview with Matthew Kressel on SF Signal about new dystopia anthology.
- These bros got scared in the haunted houses!
- Great essay asserting that literary fiction IS a genre.
- Look at these crazy steampunk high heels.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby doesn’t let anyone touch Stubby’s rocket boosters.