Over on Jalopnik there is a hilarious article on how a Doctor Evil-style supervillian could potentially nab the Space Shuttle Endeavour in Los Angeles. As the article’s author Jason Torchinsky points out, there is no way we condone this kind of thing, but seeing as it’s totally impossible, we think the piece is worth looking at for the graphics alone.
Your offsite links are planning on swapping places with other offsite links, but you’ll never be able to tell the difference.
- The itty-bitty get-ups of sci-fi.
- Don’t you wish your town had a Martian sister city?
- The comic book as a bestseller.
- Tiny-tiny outfits in science fiction and fantasy.
- Rutger Hauer is going to be in True Blood. (Not playing a replicant.)
- Iron Man + Tron = Iron Light Cycle.
- There will be an extended edition of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. (This is different than the sequels.)
- Will comic books ever become bestsellers in their own right?
- Do you know the differences between a werewolf and a wearwolf?
- Is Doctor Who a religion?
- Author Faith Hunter can help you find out if your girlfriend is a vampire.
- There is now a Martian “sister city” of a Scottish village.
- All of Raiders of the Lost Ark as an 8-bit animated GIF.
- The entirety of the Skyfall song is here.
- Great interview with producer Barbara Broccoli about the new Bond documentary Everything or Nothing.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby was once replaced with a false Stubby, but no one knew the difference.