While this is not a scene from a Doctor Who multi-Doctor episode, we are okay with this being what David Tennant wears if he happens to regenerate back into the Doctor. Matt Smith looks pretty sharp, too. Oh! We can't pick. (This is from a the play premier of Our Boys, and on David Tennant's website there's also a photo of Matt Smith and Billie Piper!)
Your offsite links are teaming up for greatness. Highlights include:
- Batgirl on a talk show.
- Game of Thrones might start being very different from the books.
- The jerks of Star Trek.
- Fake Batman arrested again.
- New sci-fi movie called Giants is coming.
- All of Blogtor Who's Series 7 Doctor Who audio commentaries.
- The DVD/Blu-Ray trailer for Prometheus cops to the fact that the movie was confusing.
- Batgirl hits up a talk show in the 1960's.
- The costumes of Merlin season 5.
- SF Signal reviews Elementary.
- Guillermo del Toro on The Hulk TV show.
- First trailer for A Good Day to Die Hard.
- Nifty model showing Sherlock & John's flat from Sherlock.
- 11-year-old discovers a woolly mammoth.
- Will Game of Thrones season 3 differ greatly from its source material?
- Star Trek.com counts down the top 10 jerks in Star Trek.
- Adrianne Palicki on why Wonder Woman was really canceled.
- More beautiful Patrick Schoenmaker fan images:
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby doesn't regenerate, but if Stubby did, Stubby would always be well-dressed.