Just released from Entertainment Weekly: Bilbo! Running! (Probably from Bane.) Sometimes when we see these pictures of Martin Freeman as Bilbo, it's hard to believe we're not living in a dream. (We saw this over on Den of Geek.)
Your daily offsite link collection is wearing shoes, though.
- This is the droid Tony Stark is looking for.
- An even longer Dark Knight Rises?
- The future of Daniel Craig.
- Is Daniel Craig signed up for two more James Bond movies after Skyfall?
- Was everyone aware that Jon Favreau's Twitter icon was this awesome R2-D2/Iron Man thing?
- Bummer! Dawn of the Planet of the Apes will probably not feature time travel.
- Chris Pine assures us that the new Star Trek movie isn't Batman.
- Hilarious “coverage” of FanExpo in Toronto via Red Letter Media.
- Star Wars/X-Men mash-up. (But Luke as Nightcrawler?)
- io9 talks to Kevin J. Anderson about Clockwork Angels.
- Are you ready for J.J. Abrams' robot buddy cop TV show? Too late. You answered too late.
- Apparently Karl Urban “came up” with a new Dredd voice.
- There is a Heavy Metal TV show airing in France.
- A director's cut of The Dark Knight Rises with 30 extra minutes? We hope at least 5 of those minutes is a thrilling music sequence involving Bane dancing through a newly devastated Gotham City.
- Paul McGuigan (of Sherlock) is going to direct a new Frakenstein movie.
- SF Signal takes a look at Conan Doyle's other hero: Professor Challenger.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby's unexpected journey is still a riddle in the dark.