From 1990-1991 everyone’s favorite DC comics hero—The Flash—sped his way through a totally absurd TV show. And because the show was canceled after only one season, we were robbed of more appearances of Mark Hamill as the pesky Trickster! Now, this photo reveals how good of friends The Flash and The Trickster really were.
Your other offsite links are running at you really, really fast. Highlights include:
- Another team-up: Starbuck and Amy Pond!
- Young Sherlock Holmes rides ponies.
- Space Shuttle Endeavour landed in LA. People rejoiced.
- Chris Claremont donates comic books to Columbia’s Rare Book Department.
- Comedy writers are huge nerds, promise lots of Game of Thrones references in fall TV.
- Jeremy Brett riding ponies.
- Thor 2 set videos show off more action.
- Xena apparently inspired some real female body armor.
- Russell Tovey thinks George and Nina should get their own Being Human spin-off.
- The fictional Tumblr relationships between Emma Watson and Kristen Stewart.
- David Tennant and Billie Piper will appear together at a Doctor Who convention for the first time this December.
- What if Marty McFly had played Skrillex at the dance instead of “Johnny B. Goode?”
- Den of Geek! takes a look at the unexplored potential of the RoboCop universe.
- Great review of dragon-centric Seraphina on io9.
- Short story “Boojum” by Elizabeth Bear and Sarah Monette over on Lightspeed.
- A new horror movie called Occulus will star both Karen Gillan and Katee Sackhoff. (A haunted mirror is involved.)
- Myke Cole guest blogs for Pat’s Fantasy Hotlist.
- The Hobbit trailer recreated by school children.
- People took pictures of the space shuttle Endeavour as it flew over LA on Friday. Here’s Bobak’s:
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Some day Stubby will cheat on the Enterprise in NYC with the Endeavour in LA. The Trickster will help cover it up.