Imagine you’re throwing a house party because your football (soccer) team has just won a major title. Then you see Daniel Radcliffe wandering around alone at 4:00 AM. What do you do? You ask him to party with you and for some reason he accepts!
Highlights of your other offsite links include:
- Who will direct Dawn of the Planet of the Apes?
- Find out which Hobbit actor doesn’t like Tolkien.
- J.K. Rowling’s “director’s cuts” of Harry Potter books.
- J.K. Rowling makes off-handed remark about doing “director’s cuts” of Harry Potter novels, the internet loses its mind.
- Can we just say... we love this Princess Bride cast reunion picture.
- T-Rex heel shoes.
- Here are some folks who MIGHT direct Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
- If Indiana Jones ever became an animated TV show, it might look like this.
- Billy Connolly thinks Tolkien is unreadable.
- Different versions of Mary, the Madonna as a Kryptonian and a Jedi Knight!
- Nathan Fillion talked about how to save us from zombies on Conan.
- The NES gun was turned into a real laser! And now you know what we want for Christmas.
- Two new TV spots for Cloud Atlas.
- Sherlock version of Cluedo!
- Demystifying science fiction terms.
- Poster for the upcoming documentary about Jodorowsky’s Dune.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby once partied with Daniel Radcliffe, Harry Potter, and Colin Creevey in a weird pocket universe.