On the heels of the Spice Girl’s reunion at the Olympic Closing Ceremonies over the weekend, we can now reveal they’re also remaking a legendary science fiction film/novel. Can you guess which one it is?
Your offsite links are what you want. What you really really want.
- Great interview with MST3K’s Mike Nelson
- Touching essay about grief and Batman.
- The “boring” photos from Mars.
- The wonderful, totally boring new photo of Mars.
- Wait. Is Sly Stallone implying Expendables 3 will have sci-fi in it?
- Was Jeremey Renner upset with his role in The Avengers?
- Shockingly great Star Trek cosplay from the latest Star Trek Vegas Convention.
- Deeply moving essay by Emily Rapp about grief, Batman, and what character building in real life is really like.
- So apparently the secret name of The Avengers during filming was “Group Hug.”
- President Obama wants to be told right away if there is life on Mars.
- So apparently Robocop will transform now.
- Matt Smith is going to be the Doctor for awhile.
- Totally impressive interview with Michael J. Nelson of MTSK3 fame over on Boing Boing.
- Dr. Ruth is worried about Shark Week...
- Doctor Who producer Caroline Skinner takes over their Twitter feed today!
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is the Kwisatz Haderach.