We’ve loved Arthur Darvill’s line-deliver as Rory on Doctor Who for two whole years and will be very sorry to see him go. But we never noticed that his style is very similar to Marty McFly! Is it possible these two met somewhere? Where is the fanfic of Marty seeing Rory’s outfit and saying “this is heavy?” Further, what if Scott Bakula from Quantum Leap was inside of one of them? Hmmm?
(fan art by Ceenot via Deviant Art)
Your daily offsite links include zero life preservers/vests. But good stuff anyway. Highlights include:
- The only film/video footage of Mark Twain.
- Batman coming to TV?
- The dinosaurs keep dying out.
- 10 unintentionally really funny lines from science fiction movies.
- Philip Seymour Hoffamn on why the Catching Fire script is so great.
- Latest fan-made Inspector Spacetime poster.
- Will Batman show up on the CW? Really?
- Just how many times did the Dinosaurs really die out?
- Great article on Den of Geek on which Batman eras Christopher Nolan drew from for The Dark Knight Trilogy.
- New revealing Christopher Eccleston interview video.
- The only video/film footage of Mark Twain that there ever was!
- Early signs of Kick-Ass 2 movie coming in 2013.
- Cool photos from the set of The Wolverine.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. If you want a Pepsi you’ve got to pay for it.