Over on the great photo-alteration site Worth 1000.com, we saw this very convincing picture of what it would look like if the two most famous time machines of all time had an offspring. Behold! The only question now is what to call this thing.
Your offsite links are outta time. Highlights include:
- Photos from the meteor shower.
- Last news from Mars.
- Show your Hufflepuff pride with a Hogwarts dress.
- Cumberbatch had very little prep for this Star Trek role.
- The money is out there...Duchovny’s explanation as to why the last X-Files movie was a flop.
- I’m a Hufflepuff! (Dress) All four Hogwarts houses as awesome dresses.
- So wait. What if you DON’T like superhero movies?
- Doctor Who Christmas Special to film this week.
- New Mike Resnick anthology With a Little More Help From My Friends.
- Great photos from the Perseid Meteor Shower.
- Darth Vader mail box.
- The latest from Mars: new signs of plate techtonics.
- New Mad Max: Fury Road set pics.
- Where does DC end and Vertigo comics begin?
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby can generate the 1.21 gigawatts and is bigger on the inside.