So if it turns out that the rumor of Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny living together is true, will our lives all get way better? Further, what in the heck are we supposed to call them? We’ve tried combining their names in every possible way already and the best we came up with is “Sculder.” Yep. Sculder.
(We saw this X-Files/Peanuts mash-up over on deviant art. Credit: HedgehogBeeblebrox)
Your offsite links contain truth (and love) that is out there.
- What Carl Sagan said about Mars in 1996.
- Alf returns to eat your...cat.
- Guess who from Torchwood is going to Game of Thrones.
- Sherlock season 2 finale rendered in stop-motion Lego. (Spoilers)
- That Doctor Who docu-drama is really happening.
- Turns out the Ben Affleck Justice League talk was just talk.
- Test-footage from your favorite hoverboard chase-scene in Back to the Future II.
- Alf is coming back. As a movie. With CGI.
- Carl Sagan’s words about Mars back in 1996.
- The 100 most suggestive comic book panels of all time.
- Fresh from The Dark Knight Rises, Torchwood star Burn Gorman is supposedly heading to Game of Thrones.
- Shatner threw out the first pitch at the most recent LA Dodgers game.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wonders if this whole Sculder thing isn’t in response to TomKat and KStew/JPats breaking up.