Most serious science fiction readers are aware that folks like Kurt Vonnegut and Ray Bradbury before him managed to publish their stories in all sorts of periodicals that would likely not publish fiction today, let alone, science fiction! Yesterday, Bibliophilopolis reminded us that the Vonnegut story “The Manned Missiles” was originally published in Cosmopolitan in 1958!
Your offsite links are all cosmopolitan and far out.
- Star Wars, Star Wars and more Star Wars.
- What's being included from the Guillermo del Toro version of The Hobbit movie.
- Who might be directing Justice League now.
- Peter Jackson kept a lot of what Guillermo del Toro was doing on The Hobbit.
- Is it possible that Lana and Andy Wachowksi are really in talks to direct the Justice League movie?
- This guy has a pretty dope Ghostbusters bachelor pad.
- New study suggests that watching reruns of your favorite shows can be good for you.
- The latest Doctor Who trailer shows the Daleks getting serious.
- Latest installment of “The Inner Light” sequel, “The Outer Light” by Morgan Gendel and Andre Duza.
- will.i.am is premiering a new song via Mars tomorrow at 4pm.
- The Daleks will be scary again!
- A new collection of Margaret Atwood poems is coming.
- Why it's difficult to find photos of Neil Armstrong on the moon.
- Season 5 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars will focus on the Republic to Empire transition seen in Episode III.
- Release dates for 3D versions of Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith have been announced.
- Latest clips for Star Wars: Detours make us feel...well...strange.
- Photos from Star Wars Celebration VI.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby will be doing dating tips for Cosmo in the year 3047.