We spotted this beautiful Vampire Hunter infographic over on Digg, though it looks like it originates from the Cheezburger sites. Not only does it pit two different Van Helsing’s skills against each other, it also tells you how fast all of these folks could take down Edward Cullen.
The rest of your offsite links can’t see their own reflection.
Today’s highlights include:
- Robots search for Amelia Earhart’s plane.
- Babylon 5 flips you off.
- A suspicious trailer for a D&D sequel.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- Computer programer proposes Bradbury-inspired error message code: the 451.
- Underwater robots are looking for Amelia Earhart’s sunken plane.
- The cast of Babylon 5 randomly giving you the finger.
- Man of Steel movie might feature Zod versus Jor-El smack down on the planet Krypton.
- Tons of sci-fi movie moments in LEGO glory.
- Is this trailer for an official, third Dungeons & Dragons movie for real? (If so, where’s all the dungeons, hmmm? Answer me that.)
- Details on Kick-Ass 2 plot emerge. (Possible spoilers.)
- Rumors about Vastra’s return to Doctor Who become more confusing.
- The Clarion Write-a-Thon has begun. Support SF writing!
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is a little afraid of vampires, mostly out of a dislike of garlic.