Making fun of Christian Bale’s voice in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight is easy. But the people from College Humor have turned it into high art. Really, no one makes funny Batman videos better than these folks. And in an Internet lousy with superhero jokes, these guys rule.
(Video via College Humor)
Today’s highlights include:
- Everything you need to know about the Game of Thrones/George W. Bush dust-up.
- Just what is going wrong with World War Z?
- Rolling Stone stalks to Benedict Cumberbatch in awesome interview.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- Jenna-Louise Coleman is a human! Plus more crumbs from Steven Moffat on the new Doctor Who companion.
- All full video of Kirk, Picard, Janeway, Sisko, and Archer in discussion!
- The various problems with the production of the World War Z movie.
- A new photo spoils certain things about The Walking Dead.
- The new poster for The Amazing Spider-Man is pretty romantic.
- Jay and Silent Bob will strike back. Again.
- Why imagining the impossible is important.
Game of Thrones Beheaded George W. Bush
- The news that Game of Thrones used a George W. Bush mask for some heads on spikes.
- The big HBO apology over this news.
Cumberbatch was recently interviewed by Peter Travers of Rolling Stone. Must watch!
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby does a Batman voice, but it’s Kevin Conroy from the animated series.