Welcome to Monday! No matter what you thought of Prometheus and how it fits into the Alien mythos, you have to admit it did lack people bursting into song. Aliens: The Musical could fix that. Watch it to quell your pain or rejoice that the week has started anew.
Offiste links are singing!
Today’s highlights include:
- Weird World War Z writing news.
- More Jenna-Louise Coleman.
- The Bill Murray hologram.
[Aliens video via The Mary Sue]
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- Blastr launches their new online TV show with the lead story all about the Dune/Prometheus connnections.
- Somehow, thought it’s already been filmed, Damon Lindelof will re-write World War Z.
- Malcolm McDowell is glad he killed Captain Kirk.
- Bill Murray’s hologram banjo tour!
- There will be a Venom movie. It will connect to new Spider-Man film.
- New Doctor Who promo photos of Jenna-Louise Coleman.
- Abie Cornish migh be in the new Robocop.
- Good video games! Good movies!
- io9 launches “Death Week.”
- Nifty DIY lightsaber earrings.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby would only allow for a time-traveling Enrico Caruso in the Stubby the Rocket Musical titled: FUEL!